Skip to main content

SUNDAY SARCASM. Handling Toddler Tantrums.



Toddler tantrums are fun, right? Especially when they decided that PUBLIC is the best place to have one. I have a few tips for you all on how to handle said tantrums.


Tantrums at home:
  • Hide. Just take some wine and hide in a closet.
  • Give them sleepy nighttime cough medicine. Hello Naptime.
  • Turn the music up really loud. If you can't hear them screaming, there's no problem.
  • Stick them in a closet.
Tantrums at the grocery store:
  • Leave them in the toy isle and continue shopping.
  • Take a friend shopping with you and then leave her with your toddler.
  • Or, you can leave them with the cashier and claim you have forgotten something and you'll be back real quick and then walk to the complete back of the store.
Tantrums at church:
  • Claim they are possessed.
  • Just tell yourself and everyone who is judgmentally staring at you that your toddler is just so excited about God.
  • Get buzzed before church so you won't really care too much if they do throw a tantrum.
  • Hand them to anyone there. No one is going to say no when they are in church.
If all of these fails, just throw a tantrum right along with your toddler. People are already staring at you guys anyways-why not give them something to really stare at?


*Sarcasm intended*



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Married To A Mechanic: 8 things to expect. 🔧

Since I've started blogging, I've only blogged about my husband personally like once or twice, so this is dedicated to my mechanic husband. Erich has been working on cars since he was about 14 years old, so 20 years. He does it for a living but on diesels. He does it in hi spare time as well so basically, all the freaking time. Here's what to expect if you date a mechanic. Car Talk Mechanics talk about cars like 24/7; Parts, make and model, they even try to explain to you how certain parts work. If you tell them you don't understand, they will explain again, in depth with more detail, which is even more confusing. Either go on Google and learn a little bit or pretend you understand what they are talking about. Oil & Grease White anything is against any mechanics beliefs. I have to clean the walls, counters, appliances, PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING at minimum of 3 times a week. They are usually covered from head to toe in oil and grease. Honestly, I thin

Spring Time Means Allergies!

Sprint time is the worst season for me. I hate this season honestly. My allergies are horrible during spring, like when I say horrible, I mean face swollen, constant nose blowing. The whole awful nine yards. Just the other day, I swear I sneezed about a million and one times and then lost my voice. We just moved into a house that had ben vacant for two months before we moved in, so there was two months of dust accumulated on the floors and walls. Needless to say, my first day in our new house consisted of a lot of sneezing and wheezing. Since spring is just around the corner and that means so are allergies, I made a list of home remedies for allergy relief that has really helped me and hopefully will help you too. Honey Local raw honey, it builds your immune system up to what's around you. You can get this at places like Whole Foods. Make sure it is local honey though. Vitamin C Vitamin C is a natural antihistamine an, anti-oxidant and antitoxin. Flavonoids Flavono